What keyboards can I use?
You can use a standard multimedia USB keyboard. Just plug it into the USB port on your box.
You can also use accessibility keyboards like the Clevy or Jumbo.
How do I use it?
We’ve mapped certain buttons from the remote control to the keyboard:
- The standard alphabet keys can be used for text entry
- The 1 key also cycles through punctuation
- The i key or Insert key can be used to bring up programme information (unless the focus is on a text field)
- The number key mimics the remote control’s multi-tap number buttons
- The keyboard can be used in conjunction with the remote control, or as a substitute
- Content provider apps are supported. However in most instances, the number pad will need to be used to enter text and numbers